1. How might we facilitate job matching for unemployed individuals effectively and differently from currently available technologies and procedures (i.e. job fairs, government grants, etc.) such that the unemployed are empowered to showcase themselves to prospective employers.
- How might we encourage more conscious and right ways of recycling household waste at home and in our neighbourhoods?
- How can we design food packaging to cater to the dining needs and demands for convenience of our active population, but not generate a mountain of trash in the process? (Food packaging solution)
- How might we, HL Yong, increase the awareness and take-up rate of our various brands and products and raise the value of what we provide to our Business-to-Business (B2B) customers? (Marketing solution)
- How might HS Coffee Bean introduce our premium drip coffee bag, which has a familiar local kopi taste and in a form factor convenient to brew, to customers for a better drinking-at-home experience?(Marketing and packaging solution)
- How might HS Coffee Bean encourage our coffee consumers to make smarter and more sustainable coffee purchases, helping them to save money in the long run? (Marketing solution)
- How might HS Coffee Bean encourage café operators to make smarter and more sustainable coffee purchases, helping them to widen their profit margin in the long run? (Marketing solution)
1. How can the laundry be dried more effectively in HDB flats safely and aid homeowners who do not enjoy much sunshine in their units and in rainy and wet seasons?
- How can we minimise accidents from happening in the MRT tracks and station platform?
- How might we help frail elderly or wheelchair bound patients, especially those without caregivers, find their way around Singapore General Hospital?
- How might we create a system for people to be able to monitor their own blood pressure and sugar level safely and send daily reports to concerned parties?
- How can Habitat for Humanity Singapore’s Project HomeWorks homeowners be challenged/inspired to “pay it forward” in practical ways?
- How to create a bedbug detection system that can alert the nearest senior activity centre before the infestation becomes severe? (By Habitat for Humanity Singapore)
- How can Habitat for Humanity Singapore effectively reach out to vulnerable, low-income households who are facing challenges with their physical home environment? (bearing in mind that a large
proportion are seniors with limited access to online media and also a sizeable proportion who may have cognitive disabilities or limited language proficiency?
- How can Habitat for Humanity Singapore get people to care and love for our neighbourhoods, parks and community spaces such that littering in public areas can be greatly reduced?
- How might we come up with a system that allows parents to track their children’s learning progress across all enrichment activities while getting their feedback on whether the classes are motivating them to learn more?
- How might Prudential Assurance Company Singapore provide Gen Z with content and tools on financial literacy that they will be excited to use and share with their friends about?
- How might Prudential Assurance Company Singapore curate or develop content or social causes for our communication channels so that it will appeal to the Gen Z, such that they can identify with and relate to our brand?
- How might Prudential Assurance Company Singapore be the trusted partner for Gen Z as they make big and small financial decisions in their daily life?
- How might Prudential Assurance Company Singapore do social listening in a more effective way and use this to improve proactively engage with our community and customers?
- How might Prudential Assurance Company Singapore as an insurance business build an ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) programme that will energize our stakeholders to co-create a better world for our next generation?
- How might Prudential Assurance Company Singapore create greater value for our customers that they will gladly subscribe to a paid plan that will help them improve their health or wealth outcomes and/or invite their family, friends, and community to actively participate on Pulse?
- How might Prudential Assurance Company Singapore help users to better navigate the health/ wellness features and resources within Pulse app, for better health outcomes?
- How might Prudential Assurance Company Singapore encourage Pulse app users to provide relevant health data which we can then use to generate insights for them and nudge them, through the Pulse app, towards a healthier lifestyle?